Your financial future is our focus
Welcome to our web site! Here you'll find a wealth of information in the form of newsletters, calculators, and research reports.
Our web site is designed to help you gain a better understanding of the financial concepts behind insurance, investing, retirement & estate planning, and wealth preservation. Our services include assistance with: investments, IRAs, retirement planning, and 401k Rollovers. For more information, sign up HERE for a FREE 15 minute phone consultation with a licensed financial advisor.
When evaluating your finances, here are some questions to consider:
- If you have debt to pay off: What is the best plan to pay off my debt in the least amount of time? Should I refinance my mortgage, accelerate my payments or stay the course and invest my money elsehwere?
- If you have dependents: Am I going to offer financial support to my children to pay some or all of their educational expenses? What are the best types of accounts to save for their education? If I were to suddenly pass away or become disabled, do I have an insurance policy in place to cover the needs of those I care about?
- If you lose your job: Do I have an emergency fund and a plan to become re-employed quickly? Do I have a current resume with up-to-date skills and achievements? Are there areas where I can cut my costs? What will I do for income in the chance I lose my job?
- If you have investments: Am I saving enough to retire and have enough to last me (and my dependents) throughout my life? What is my risk tolerance? Are my investments appropriate for my age? Are there cost-effective was to make my money extend farther?
- If you have perceived, upcoming expenses: What large expenses do I have coming in the next year, 5 years, 10 years? Am I saving each month for property taxes or insurance payments? Do I have a solid plan, in place, to save for a down payment on a home or new car?
- If you are nearing retirement: How can I adjust my investments to provide sufficient income during retirement? When should I draw from Social Security? Do I have enough money to retire at 65 or earlier? How do I ensure my money will last me throughout retirement?
We hope your visit will help you understand the opportunities and potential rewards that are available when you take a proactive approach to your personal financial situation. Most important, we hope you see the value of working with skilled professionals to pursue your financial goals. Please add our site to your list of "favorites" in your Internet browser as we frequently update our information. We wouldn't want you to miss any personal finance developments!