We are a nondenominational church centered on the gospel of Jesus Christ, devoted to expositional preaching, united in love and fellowship, and motivated by the absolute supremacy of God.
Jesus Christ: To know Him, to make Him known, for the glory of God, for the joy of all peoples
- Leviticus: Savior in the Shadows
9:30-10:20 is Sunday School for all ages.
- Classes for Kids, Middle Schoolers, and Adults and High Schoolers
- The last weekend of every month will be a meeting when we pray for our church and the global church
10:30-12:00 is a family worship time
- “Church” means a gathering and this is when we gather to sing, pray, hear God’s word, and celebrate the Lord’s Supper
- Children will be dismissed before the sermon for KidsVenture.
We will not have Sunday School during the summer and certain holidays. On those occasions, we will have only one worship service beginning at 10:30.
- January 26 to May 31 – Sunday School and family worship
- June 7 to August 2 – one worship service at 10:30
- August 9 to December 20 – Sunday School and family worship
- Other one-service-only Sundays: Easter, December 27
- 6:30-8:30 PM High School & Middle School Youth Group
- 6:30-8:30 PM Women’s Bible Study